8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Our new addition to be born (and decorating the nursery in anticipation)
2. Taking my kids to Disneyland!!! (We will have to make two trips though. I'm not taking the baby with us the first time. Call me selfish, but I want to ride rides too!)
3. Getting out of debt!
4. Getting a lawn with sprinklers (and a vinyl fence would be nice too)
5. Finishing off the basement
6. My brother being done with his tour of duty. He wants to be in Special Forces and that is Awesome, but I am scared to death for him and his wife. I just want it all to work out and be over...
7. My little sisters wedding
8. No more physical therapy for my foot ~ A totally healed up foot even!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Met my husband at the doctors office and we saw our baby on the ultra sound.
2. Was teased by the nurses and even the receptionist because it's so long between kids... and they think it's funny the way things happened. They teased me because I am excited now and my change in attitude is just hillarious... ha ha!
3. Got my blood drawn
4. Ran into some close friends of my brothers who had a really cute 3 day old baby! I called my brother to tell him about it.
5. I actually made dinner (I haven't had to do that for 2 weeks. We've either bought out or Bryan has cooked. I've been spoiled!!).
6. Went to the Library for Kimberly's Girl Scout recognition ceremony. She got six new badges!
7. I got a TON of stuff accomplished at work - It was a super productive day!!
8. Gave my cat his medicine. Antibiotics & pain killers to help him heal up from his surgery.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Go skydiving
2. Not yell and freak out when I am mad (and stop swearing too)
3. Keep my house clean!
4. Get Lasik surgery
5. Take a month long vacation to Panama to stay with Shantel for a while
6. Be a more supportive and involved friend
7. Go part time at work and be home when the kids are out of school
8. Go to the movie theatre more often
8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Unit
2. Navy NCIS
3. The Mentalist
4. The Amazing Race
5. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
6. Flash Point
7. Ghost Whisperer
8. Lie To Me
8 People to Tag:
Tag, You're It! This goes to ANYONE who wants to play!
TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If I'm not pregers by then I am going to sky dive for my 30th birthday!
That would be Awesome!!!
Post a Comment