TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE

Friday, May 22, 2009

Girl Scout News


Kimberly has earned six badges! She has such great leaders and I really love this troop she is in. She has gotten to do some really cool things such as go see the play Wicked and go to Lagoon. She loves doing all the requirements to earn her badges and takes pride when she gets so many!

2 comments:

The Girls said...

I tried signing Kim up for Girl Scouts and I never got a response from anyone. How do you get them in?

Deb Wilde said...

Call the Girl Scout Council at 801-265-8472. They are located at 445 East 4500 South if you need to pick anything up. They should be able to get her into a troop by where you live. Also, when you go to buy her uniform ~ Go EBAY!!! You can find excellent deals for uniforms that look like new. Kim really loves Scouts and I am so glad I got her into it. It's been wonderful!!!