TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE

Friday, May 22, 2009

Our New Baby!!

Bryan and I went to the doctor on Monday and we were able to see our new baby. It was so much fun!! The baby was moving around so much it was hard to get a good picture. Just before the shot, the baby was profiled really well, but then he turned and so this pic is looking from his head to his toes. You can see one hand and one leg. It is definately not the best view, but it's exciting for us. It's still too early to tell if we are having a boy or a girl so we didn't go to the good ultra sound machine. The one we were on totally sucked and turned off right after we took the picture so we weren't able to get a better angle. The doc promised us better pictures next time. I am only 11 weeks so we still have a long while to go before we hit our 20 week mark and can tell the sex.

This baby was moving around so much though, it was crazy! He kept moving his arms and kicking his feet so fast!! The doctor took a look and said, "Well, it looks like you have a healthy, active baby". It was like he was saying "Here I am mom and dad!! I'm really here and I'm totally stoked that you get to check me out!"

It was really great to see because I miscarried after Brycen. I had the morning sickness and all the makings for a baby, but there just wasn't a baby there. My sack was empty. We just figured that we were done anyway, so it was ok and life went on. I guess it just wasn't time for our little one to join our family yet. But the timing must be right now. We are so excited!!!

No comments: