TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE

Friday, May 22, 2009

Hangin Out With My Bro

My Brother Scott is so much fun and he has such an awesome family!! My kids just adore his and vice versa. We went to Samuel's T-Ball Game. We got there a little late (in fact we missed the whole thing), but the kids still had a blast playing together.

Scott's Daughter Rebekah


My Sister-in-law Heather & Samuel (The star of the game!!)





















My Brother Scott & his Daugher Madeline


We were taking Kimberly to a Girl Scout function the other day and I picked up a pizza on the way. I figured we could find a park to play at while we ate the pizza & waited for Kimmy's thing to be over (no sense driving all the way back home just to turn around and come back again). So, I got to thinking that we were only a few blocks from my brother's house, why don't we just go hang out on the lawn & share the pizza with them? It was a total blast!! We had a picnic blanket spread out on the lawn. He brought out peach cobler that he had mad and it was so delicious!! Heather supplied us all with drinks & we enjoyed the sunshine & each other's company. It was such a hot day that the kids didn't really want to wear any clothes. Ah, the younger years... you could get away with stuff like that. How I miss those days. LOL


Madi is learning how to walk and she uses this little push walker thing. She loves it!! You can tell her sister loves it too and thinks it's for riding in. LOL They are all so cute!

How lucky I am to have such a wonderful family! I love that we are all so close and that we actually like each other. :) I love every one of my brothers and sisters. My sister-in-laws have now become my sisters as well. I just hope my kids grow up to love each other like we do. It's such a blessing!!!

No comments: