This is just a picture of me to prove that I was there. Too many times I am stuck behind the camera and so I had Bryce take a picture of me. We went when my foot was still bummed out so I wasn't able to swim. The doc said absolutly no soaking until my scar healed, so I was benched. But it was fun watching everyone anyway.
TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE
Friday, May 22, 2009
Swimming
This is just a picture of me to prove that I was there. Too many times I am stuck behind the camera and so I had Bryce take a picture of me. We went when my foot was still bummed out so I wasn't able to swim. The doc said absolutly no soaking until my scar healed, so I was benched. But it was fun watching everyone anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment