Cannon had his first day at cub scouts yesterday. His friend Garreth was so excited to take him to the church. They have been counting down the days until they could go together.
His leader is so cute! She is totally organized and has made a folder for each person. It's going to be so simple keeping track of what he has earned and what he is working on. Yesterday they had an obstacle course and they went digging for dinosaurs. He had a total blast!!
It's a good thing I had his shirt already. I bought it off of e-bay for 1/3 the price of a new one and it looks like it has never been worn!! It arrived on Saturday so he was able to wear it to his first meeting. :)
They are having pack meeting next week and he gets to go to Cub Country to camp too. He's going to have so much fun being a scout!!! He's just growing up so fast! I can't believe I am sending him to scout camp already. Wasn't I just bringing him home from the hospital as my new little baby last year?? It doesn't seem like 8 years at all...
TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's gotta be excited for Saturday as well.
Post a Comment