This was my cousins homecoming. There were so many people in the picture that I thought I would label all the names here. I don't want to forget who my relatives are... LOL Like I could ever forget these guys ~ What a Great Crew!!
Left -Right
Left -Right
Front Row:
Rebekah, Joel, Chelsey, Brian, Becky, Madeline, Lilly, Shellie holding Quinn, Jerry, Brycen, Kimmy, & Brandon
Just Behind the Front Row:
Deb (Red Shirt), Jodee (Turquoise Shirt), Cannon, & Samuel
Middle Row:
Mary, Deb, Grandma Veda, Grandma Wooley, Sam, some chick in a blue sweater that I have never seen before, some chick holding a baby that I don't know either, Britney, Jennifer, Ken holding Kayden, & Uncle Lester
Sort of the Back Row:
Steven, Rachel, Julius, Emmalee, Kaitee, Blaine (my dad), James (who just came home from his mission), some dude I don't know, Jay, Jeff, Kevin, & Jake
Very Back Row:
Scott, Heather, & Jonathan (the head infront of the brown swing top)
Well... I'm quite pleased with myself. This is only half of my family. Fun Times!!! I'm so grateful to have lots of cousins, aunts, uncles, grandma's, and grandpa's that I like. Of course I love my immediate family too! How lucky I am to be blessed with such great people in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment