TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We're What???

Ok, So I went to the doctor yesterday to have that procedure done that is called essure. It's 100% guaranteed to prevent pregnancy. No kids ever again. Well, it was going to work great for me until the nurse brought this in to me. How does that saying go? The proof is in the bag!! Well, there are definately two solid lines there, and that means that I am pregnant!! WOW!

I was in so much shock! It was totally not why I was there and ceratinly the last thing I ever expected would happen to me! I am due December 10th and Brycen turns 7 on November 15th!! 7 years between kids!! I had a MAJOR freak out yesterday, but I am getting more used to the idea now. Bryan and the kids couldn't be happier! They are totally stoked!!! Me, I am still in the numb stage where you just can't believe it... WOW!!!
Kimberly said the sweetest prayer I have ever heard. She thanked our Heavenly Father for sending a baby to our family. She asked that when it is time for the baby to come, that it won't hurt my mommy at all! She then begged and pleaded for a little sister. She really wants a little sister SOOOOOOO BAD!! It was the most adorable prayer I have ever heard. What a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Camey said...

This is Camey Sant from when I was in your ward. Congrats!! What a crazy way to find out. This spirit must be meant to come to your family!