Bryan has been working really hard on getting Kolton's room all painted up. He did the blue and yellow walls, the border, the red stars & hearts, the dresser & my little stand that goes next to it. It's finally all put together how we wanted it so I thought I would post some pics. 
The only money we have had to spend so far has been for the paint and border. We have been extremely blessed to have had everything else given to us by friends and neighbors. Heavenly Father is definately watching out for our family!! :)
I'm going to use the top of the dresser for his changing table. I'll just put a pad up there for him. That basket will have all of his diapers, wipes, ointment, & sanitizer in it. And when I get a diaper champ, it will go where the bouncer is. It's even low enough that the kids can use it if they want to.
The present is a gift that the kids have already wrapped up. They want to take it to the hospital when Kolton is born and give it to him there. It's a green soft blanket that has a cute monkey on it and they picked it out themselves. They are really excited, can you tell??
These curtains are so cute and they came as a match to his bed set. The ties have little rocking horses on them just like the valance.
We were so fortunate to have this super cute little set just handed to us. We absolutly love it!
The kids really have been excited about getting a new little brother. They helped me fold all of his clothes and put them in the dresser. They also have his Christmas gifts all picked out and wrapped already!! We are all so happy to have Kolton come to our home. The closer it gets, the more excited I become. I can't imagine why I ever thought my life was complete without him. I feel so different now, and I can't imagine life without him in it. He already seems like such a huge part of our lives. Everyone talks about him like he is already here. Yes, he will fit into our lives just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment