TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Interesting Conversation

Here is part of our conversation in the car this morning... LOL

Cannon: EeWwwww!! Mom, Brycen is trying to wipe his buggers on me!!
Brycen: I am not!
Cannon: Yes you are! Look at your finger!
Brycen: It's just an eye bugger.
Me: Well, if it's just an eye bugger, then wipe it on your pants Bryce.
Cannon: Yeah, I'm not your wipe!

Brycen: I have a big red spot on my leg.
Cannon: It's a mosquito bite.
Brycen: It itches
Cannon: Keep thinking about it and it will keep itching.
Brycen: Fine then, I won't think about it
Kimberly: Where is it Bryce? I wanna see!
Cannon: mosquito bite, mosquito bite, mosquito bite
Kimberly: What if a mummy had a mosquito bite
Brycen: I bet he wouldn't be able to itch it if a mosquito lived on a mummy.
Cannon: Mosquitos don't live on mummies ~ toilet paper does!

Wow ~ I was so enlightened by the time I dropped them off for school. There is never a dull moment in our family. Gosh I love my kids! They are so funny sometimes!!

1 comment: