So ~ that stitch that came out of my foot... It was a second stitch! I still have the one that is tied around my nerve (or at least it felt that way when I discovered it the first time anyway). It's completly encased in my foot except for one little tie that is poking out the side. It's really funny to look at because you can't even see my incision anymore, just this black thing poking out the side of my foot. LOL I need to just clip it off with the nail clippers and get it as close to my skin as I can. Maybe it will just get swallowed up in the whole healing process and won't ever be a problem.
It's such a miracle that you can't see the incision. I had surgery on January 23rd (a week & 1/2 after I broke it) and it's only March 30th today. The doctor told me that I would have a nasty scar for the rest of my life. He even called it an ugly monster. But, my priesthood blessing told me that it would heal better than anyone could have ever expected it to. This is a major sign to me that it's true. Hmmm... The rest of my life with a huge L shaped scar, compared to two months and it's gone. Don't know how I could ever deny that one. Amazing!!!
TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment