TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Brycen has a Spider Man costume that he wears all the time!! He hardly takes it off. It started to get a big rip in the pants so the bottom part was coming off. Once I finally got it off of him and he went to bed, I pulled out my needle and thread and started to work. When he put it on the next day, he was so excited that it was all fixed. He told me that Grandma had fixed his Spider Man outfit for him. When I informed him that it was me, he didn't believe me. I showed him the needle and thread and as he stared at me with his mouth hanging open, I told him "You didn't know I could sew that did you? You have a Cool Mom!" He said "No! I have an AWESOME COOL MOM!" It made me feel so good!

Cannon had mentioned to his aunt Jennifer & uncle Kevin that he has two girlfriends. Kevin told him "You know girls have cooties don't you?" Cannon said "Yeah, That's what makes the the bestest! Girls are cool because they have cooties!"

I asked Cannon this morning if he still has two girlfriends. He gave me a panicked look and asked "Why?" I told him that I was just wondering. He rolled his eyes and gave me an exasperated sigh and said "You don't even want to know Mom!". It was so funny!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

I still think God made our kids so darn cute and funny so we will put up with everything else they do. :)