TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Excitement!!!
I am finally down to one crutch now!! It won't be long before I can take off on my own and get my hands back to normal too. I have so much to be grateful for! My foot is healing and I didn't lose any limbs, my family loves me and are very good - I am glad to be a part of it, I have a really great job with a good boss who lets me spend time with my kids whenever I want to take time off, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I know who I am, where I came from, where I am going, and that God loves me, I have really great friends -true friends who would be there for me in a pinch (and so many times have been), It's SPRING!!!!!! And, I have lost 18 pounds since January of this year and am getting closer to my goal weight every day. Oh, and my stitch came out last night!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah on everything!
Post a Comment