I added the Eye of the Tiger to my play list. When I was a kid we had a blue Mazda. I think we only had it until I was 6 or 7 before my dad took it 4 wheeling and ran over a rock that tore up the bottom of the car. LOL
Anyway, I remember being in that car and this song came on the radio. My mom told me to roll down my window and she turned it up so loud. She started singing and totally rocking out!!! She was dancing while in the car!!! Oh my gosh, talk about embarrassing!! I was mortified and shrank down in my seat.
Well, about a year ago I was driving down the road with my windows rolled down. This song came on the radio and I cranked it! I started dancing and totally rocking out!! I stopped suddenly as it hit me that I had become my mother!!! The woman I was horrified to be seen with because she was dancing was now ME!!!! Talk about reality check!!
It's so funny how things change as you go through life's journey. What a trip :P
TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment