TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

WOW!! Halloween came and went and I didn't even get a chance to jot anything down about it. We all had so much fun!! Both Bryan and I got to dress up for work. I was a tourist (very original and creative, I know...LOL) and Bryan was a scarry skeleton. Brandon and Kimmy had school parties, but Brycen & Cannon (both off track) were able to come to my work and Bryan's work. It was really fun!


When we got home that night, we went Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood. If you look in the picture, you can see how small the kids buckts are. I grabed a pillow case out of the closet before running out the door after them, and it's a good thing I did. All four of the kids kept emptying out their buckets into the pillowcase. I felt like freaking Santa Clause trumping after them with this big sack.... LOL We filled the whole thing up and they wanted to go for more!!! When we finished with the neighhborhood on our side of the street, I stayed home. Bryan took them out for more. They went to the neighborhood across the street! Needless to say, we will be on a sugar high for quite some time!

No comments: