Brycen called me at work to tell me that he had gone to the DI with Grandma. They had done some MEGA shopping!!
Cannon asked me if I think the person who made the alphabet was drunk.
We were driving to work this morning and Kimmy looked over at me and said "Whoa Mom! Your tummy is getting big!!"
Brycen & Samuel went with my mom to find the bathrooms. Samuel started to go towards the ladies room. Brycen stopped him and said "That's for Women Samuel. You're not a Woman!! You're a Man!! Follow me" He then took Sam into the boys bathroom. What a good cousin he is!
Cannon has a book where he can answer questions & draw comics. One question was 5 Things Other People Don't Know About You ~ One if the items he listed is that he eats spiders! I asked him about it and he said that Grandma has a lot of spiders at her house and Aunt Jen fries them in a pan and he eats them. So not true ~ but funny anyway.
Brycen told me he needed a nap because he didn't get any sleep. I asked him why he didn't sleep and he said that Spike (his stuffed dog) kept him up because he wouldn't stop barking!!
No matter how many times I tell my son Cannon that he should answer the telephone with "Hello", he always answers with "Who is it?". I called and asked if my mom was there and he said "Not even close Mom!" He's too funny...
As we were passing the golf course this morning, Brycen yelled "Look for Santa's Reindeer!!" There are usually deer grazing on the course but it was so cute of him to think of reindeer grazing as well.
Brycen called me at work to tell me "Mom, I need a wheelchair because when I walk in my boot, it hurts me. I really need a wheelchair - BAD!!" All he really needs is to put the inserts back in his boots and stop walking around without them. ;)
We were driving through a hail storm and the kids started talking about Santa Claus. They all decided that he will definately need Rudolph if we had that kind of weather on Christmas Eve!
We were going over spelling words in the car and Brycen (who doesn't have any in Kindergarten) said "Mom, I have spelling words too! I can spell 'gym' P.E. That's how you spell gym".
Brycen asked me if he could ask for a gift from Santa that would be for somebody else. I told him that he could and asked him what he wanted. He said he wanted to ask Santa to bring his dad his own drumset so he would stop playing his. LOL
We were riding in the car this morning and I gassed on it to pass a couple of cars. Cannon asked me if I pressed the fast button. He was looking at the button on the dash that glows red and has two triangles on it. He thought the Hazard Lights Button was the Turbo Button!!
Brycen is so great making things with Legos!! He will bring out this Awesome Creation and say "Look Mom! I did my very best and worked really hard on this"!! He's Amazing!!!
Cannon asked me to open the jam, I did. He then asked me to get him the bread, I did. He said "Thanks Mom! You are a big help. If you were a kid and you did that, I would give you two stickers!"
Cannon was eating an apple and was getting more and more frustrated with each bite. When he was almost done he said "Mom, I've been eating all of this apple and I have been watching for my tooth. It's still not stuck in the apple. It won't come out of my mouth!!"
Kimberly created a helper list. On the front of the packet, she put Hellper List.
Brycen told me that when he goes back to school (after being off track) that he will be in first grade. I told him he would still be in Kindergarten and he said "But Mom, I Can Read!!!"
Cannon told his aunt Jen that she could buy his loose tooth for $5.00 and then put it under her pillow and get $1.00 from the Tooth Fairy
Cannon begged me to buy him some mint chocolate chip ice-cream because he hadn't had it for YEARS!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment