TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I CAN'T WAIT FOR TWILIGHT!!!
Well, I bought my tickets for Twilight!! They went on sale on Friday and by the time I logged on at 11:00, four shows were already sold out!!! I got in on the 7:00 show, but my seats kept getting closer and closer to the screen the longer it took to enter my credit card information. I ended up three rows closer when I finally got it all entered, than I was when I started looking at availability. Everyone was buying tickets!! I got lucky though. I bought nine tickets for opening day at the 7:00 show. We are having a "Girls Night Out" at Jordan Commons (they have reserved seating so we don't have to get there extra early). I am so excited!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment