TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kolton

Everything looks great with our new baby! I went to the doc on Monday for my checkup and he said I passed all my blood tests with flying colors and all looks well. When it came time to hear the baby heartbeat, Kolton wouldn't hold still. The doctor found the heartbeat at least 10 different times but each time he did, Kolton would turn. The doctor made a comment about him being so difficult and we heard a loud "thump". Kolton had kicked the microphone. It was so funny that he had kicked it right after the doctor had called him difficult. We finally got the heartbeat to lock in after that and all is good. It's so exciting! Only 100 days left to go!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Yeah! I'm so glad every thing is going well! I hope the difficult thing doesn't last!