Kim, Cannon, & Brycen started school on Monday. Brandon will be starting junior high at the end of August. Kim is in Mr. Pendleton's 4th Grade Class, Cannon is in Mrs. Roberts 3rd Grade Class, and Brycen is in Mrs. Simons 1st Grade Class. I am so excited for them to have these teachers!! They have excellent teacher - parent communication!!! I know the kids are really going to love being in their classes!! They are so happy to be back to school.
Bryce, Kimmy, & Cannon before we seperate for classes
TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First day of school? It feels so weird since it is JULY! I would really really like to put Ava in year around school.
Oh and by the way, when did your kids get that old? It is just too crazy!
I know ~ I closed my eyes for just a moment and they all grew up. It's going by so quickly!
Post a Comment