TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We're Having A Boy!!!!

We went to the doctor and even though I am only 15 weeks, they were able to tell us what we are having. There is absolutely no doubt that we are having a boy!!

Kimmy was upset about it but we started asking her opinion for names and she got over it pretty quickly. She had really wanted a baby sister but she's excited about having a brother now. Here are some of the possibilities we came up with (in no particular order): Braxton, Kyler, Mitchell, Skyler, Dylan, Gavin, Collin, Tyler, Kipton, or Kolton.

Cannon and Brycen really love the name Kolton. Cannon came up with it actually. I had a list of about 26 names and we narrowed it down to those.

WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Congrats and no way, I so thought it was going to be a girl. I'm glad Kimmy is OK with it.

OK, can I please vote not Mitchell, that was my grandpa Hess's name. Ughh!

Deb Wilde said...

Ok ~ Mitchell is out. We aren't settled on anything yet, so one more name off the list!