TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

tag!
Tagged!Here's a gooey, romantic game of tag. Here's how it works: I will answer questions about Bryan and I. At the end of the post, I'll tag 3 people and post their names. Then, those three people can do the same thing on their own blog and so on and so forth. I was tagged by my cousin Shellie. Now it's your turn!!

What is your husband's name? Bryan
How long have you guys been married? 2 1/2 Years
How long did you date? 4 1/2 Years
How old is he? 14 Years Older than I am...
Who is taller? Bryan
Who can sing the best? Depends on the music. I sing church hymns way better but he really kicks it up with Rock and Roll.
Who is smarter? You really expect me to answer this?
Who pays the bills? We both do. We have seperate checking acounts so we split the bills (but I put all the stamps on the envelopes).
Who does the laundry? We both do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Him
Who cooks dinner? Mostly Me (but I Love it when my husband cooks! He's a great cook and he really likes doing it, but he is usually not home during dinner time).
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Neither of us. We're both too pig headed ~ and besides, I am never wrong!
Who kissed who first? Probably me. I asked him not to and he was a perfect gentleman.
Who wears the pants? I would say… Both of us.

I tag anyone who reads this and would like to participate!

No comments: