TRUE LOVE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT IS, HAS BEEN, WILL BE, AND WILL NOT BE

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Employee of the Month!!!

Out of a couple hundred IFA Employees, I was chosen as Employee of the Month. It's a pretty cool thing and I am so excited about it. It's nice to be recognized for all that you do.


Ok, so no matter how I try, it's gonna stay this small size, So.... Here is what the article says:

Debbie Plante was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. She graduated from Cyprus High School with letters in music and cheerleading. She attended SLCC for 2 years and received an Associates in E-Business/Accounting from Stevens-Henager College. She worked as a receptionist before coming to work at IFA as the administrative assistant for the Ag Department at the Salt Lake Office.

Deb says she absolutely loves IFA and "want[s] to stay until retirement. I love the atmosphere and the goodness of the people I work with." Her positive attitude toward her job are evident every day as she hustles around the office getting things done. Deb always has a cheerful hello and a smile for everyone she sees. Managers of the ag branches comment that when they need cheering up, they call Debbie - her positive attitude is infectious!

Debbie and her husband, Bryan, have 4 kids. She is very close to her family, both immediate and extended, and loves to get together often. She and her husband both have Harleys and love to go riding. She likes to camp, go to movies, read, scrapbook, go to parties, you name it! Her life is full so when she gets a momnet to relax, that's nice too.

Deb, thanks for all you do. Your smile is appreciated more than you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's great Debbie! Merry Christmas pretty soon.
-Kirie